Welcome to The College of New Jersey’s School Counselor web page. The purpose of this site is to provide you with support as you assist your students through the TCNJ admissions process. As an institution that excels in higher learning, my staff and I would like to offer you valuable information that will help answer questions and concerns you may have such as admissions deadlines, costs & financial aid, AP and IB credit, group tour registration, and other topics.
- Update contact information for your full counseling team
- Update your personal contact information
- Provide TCNJ with your updated School Profile
- Let TCNJ know about your virtual visit preferences
As you explore the resources and information provided on this page, please feel free to connect with Amanda Simpson, our School Counselor liaison, at 609-771-2576 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We greatly appreciate your interest in and support of The College of New Jersey.
Executive Director of Admissions
College Counseling Programs
Spring 2022 Programs
- TCNJ, the EOF Promise Award and Application Process; Tuesday, February 22, 2022 at 10:00 AM until 10: 45 AM.
Fall 2021 Programs
- TCNJ Professional Development Event: The Resilient Student. The Resilient Counselor. Wednesday, October 6, 2021 at 9:00 AM
- Virtual Coffee Chat with Admissions; Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 9:00 AM until 9:45 AM.
- TCNJ, the EOF Promise Award and Application Process; Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 10:00 AM until 10: 45 AM.
- Virtual Coffee Chat with Admissions; Thursday, November 11, 2021 at 1:00 PM until 1:45 PM.
- Meet & Greet with School of Arts and Communication; Tuesday, November 16, 2021 at 9:00 AM until 10:00 AM.
- Out-of-State Virtual Counselor Hour; Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 11:00 AM.
- Virtual Coffee Chat with Admissions; Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 9:00 AM until 9:45 AM.
TCNJ Group Tour Information
Thank you for your interest in bringing your students to our beautiful campus! Group Tours are available to high schools, community groups, and organizations of 10 to 60 students. Our group tour consists of an admissions presentation and a Student Ambassador led campus tour.
Due to the reservation of spacing on campus and the ambassador’s schedules, we are unable to accommodate dates and times outside of those posted on our online reservation calendar. To arrange for your organization or high school group tour, please review our event calendar and complete your reservation here.
Please read the guidelines below before reserving a group tour date:
- Reservation must be made by a staff member representing the group.
- Tours are available to high schools, community groups and organizations of 10 to 60 students. Group size limit is 60, not including chaperones. Your group must include at least 1 chaperone per 15 students.
- If, after reservation, you determine that your group is no longer able to attend, please cancel as soon as possible so that another group can reserve a group tour.
- Groups who arrive more than 20 minutes late cannot be guaranteed a tour and/or presentation.
Application Tool for High School Counselors
Slate.org: We’re thrilled to announce that TCNJ has officially launched Slate.org functionality for all of our high school partners. You can now use the Slate.org platform to check on application statuses and share materials for any students who have applied to TCNJ!
- Application Deadlines and Other Details
- Advanced Placement (AP) Legend
- Educational Opportunity Fund Program (EOF)