Welcome to The College of New Jersey’s School Counselor web page. The purpose of this site is to provide you with support as you assist your students through the TCNJ admissions process. As an institution that excels in higher learning, my staff and I would like to offer you valuable information that will help answer questions and concerns you may have such as admissions deadlines, costs & financial aid, AP and IB credit, group tour registration, and other topics.
As you explore the resources and information provided on this page, please feel free to connect with Amanda Simpson, our School Counselor liaison, at 609-771-2576 or email@example.com. We greatly appreciate your interest in and support of The College of New Jersey.
Executive Director of Admissions
TCNJ Group Tour Information
Thank you for your interest in bringing your students to our beautiful campus! Group Tours are available to high schools, community groups, and organizations of 10 to 60 students. Our group tour consists of an admissions presentation and a Student Ambassador led campus tour.
Fall Group Tours
Fall Group Tours will be held Mondays at 10:00 a.m. Fall tours will be offered from mid-September through early December. Please email Roy, our group tour coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a tour for fall, 2021.
Spring Group Tours
Spring Group Tours are being planned. Please check back for an update in January, 2022.
Summer Group Tours
Summer Group Tours are being planned. Please check back for an update in May, 2022.
Due to the reservation of space on campus and the ambassadors’ schedules, we are unable to accommodate dates and times outside of those posted here. To arrange for your organization or high school group tour, please submit your request via the link below. If you have questions, please email tcnjinfo@TCNJ.edu.
- Reservation is required at least two (2) weeks in advance.
- Reservation is confirmed once you receive an email from the Office of Admissions with confirmation of date, visit information, and directions to campus.
- The group size limit is 60, not including chaperones.
- All tours are walking tours.
- Groups arriving more than 30 minutes late cannot be guaranteed a tour and/or presentation
- Application Deadlines and Other Details
- Advanced Placement (AP) Legend
- Educational Opportunity Fund Program (EOF)