Thank you for your interest in bringing your students to our beautiful campus! Group Tours are available to high schools, community groups and organizations of 10 to 60 students. Our group tour consists of an admissions presentation and a campus tour led by one of our student Ambassadors.
Please note that we can only host groups on specific dates that our group tour coordinator will share after receiving a request. To arrange for your organization or high school group tour, please submit your request via the link below. If you have additional questions, please email Jacolby Suggs at Suggsj1@tcnj.edu .
- Requests must be submitted at least two (2) weeks in advance.
- A Group Tour is confirmed after you have received an email from the Office of Admissions with confirmation of date, visit information, and directions to campus.
- Group size limit is 60, not including chaperones.
- All campus tours are walking tours.
- Groups arriving more than 30 minutes late cannot be guaranteed a tour and/or presentation
Fall Group Tours, offered from mid-September through early December.
Spring Group Tours, offered from early February through early May.
Summer Group Tours, offered from late June through early August.